Spring is settling in, the days are getting longer. The sun is shining and each day I get more excited about this wonderful time of year. Here's a list of spring and summer inspired things I am lusting after this month.
1. I love blue and white together, especially if it's in the form of stripes. In fact, I probably like stripes a little bit too much. Anyone who knows me well can tell you how I gravitate towards stripes. This top is from Witchery. It's last season and I did in fact have one but probably loved it a litle too much, so I'm now on the look out for a similar replacement.
2. Oh how I love wide brimmed hats. Truthfully, they only tend to come out when I'm on some sort of beach side or pool side holiday somewhere, but this year I'm determined to get more use out of my hats. This one, from Forever New, is a mix of navy blue and bling and just perfect for making me feel like I'm sailing the Italian coast.
3. Glasshouse Fragrances. Perfection. I love fragrances and gorgeous smelling things. I think it's so important to have your house smelling nice and Glasshouse's range of candles and diffusers do just that (not to mention they're gorgeous to look at!). I love so many of their destination fragrances but this one, Amalfi Coast, is perfect in so many ways. Smells soooo good (Sea Mist) and is named after one of my favourite places on earth.
4. Nautical ring. My love of stripes naturally lends itself to having a bit of a soft spot for nautical themed accessories. I am really digging Etsy for jewellery lately and this little beauty will hopefully be part of my collection soon.
5. Lulu's 'Zad Don't Cage Me In Navy Blue' Bracelet. How funky are these? I have a few pieces similar, they're just so fun to accessorise with.
6. Cushion from Society6. No lust list of mine would be complete without some sort of homeware on it. I simply adore the colour in this cushion. It just screams 'Spring!'. Society6 is a collection of millions of produts from thousands of artists around the world. Find your favourite print and order it as a cushion, an iphone cover or even a tshirt. I strongly recommend you take some time to browse the site, you are bound to find more than one thing for your own wish list. This one is called Freedom Feather.
So what are you lusting after this month?